Detail: “Rev. Thomas Reid,” 1796. Oil on canvas, by Sir Henry Raeburn. National Trust for Scotland, Fyvie Castle, Aberdeenshire, U.K.
Reid, Thomas. The Edinburgh Edition of Thomas Reid. Editor-in-Chief Knud Haakonssen. 10 Vols. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 1995-.
- Thomas Reid on the Animate Creation: Papers Relating to the Life Sciences (1995). Edited by Paul Wood.
- An Inquiry into the Human Mind on the Principles of Common Sense (1997). Edited by Derek R. Brooks.
- The Correspondence of Thomas Reid (2002). Edited by Paul Wood.
- Thomas Reid on Logic, Rhetoric and the Fine Arts: Papers on the Culture of the Mind (2005). Edited by Alexander Broadie.
- Thomas Reid on Practical Ethics (2007). Edited by Knud Haakonssen.
- Essays on the Active Powers of Man (2010). Edited by Knud Haakonssen and James A. Harris.
- Essays on the Intellectual Powers of Man (2002). Edited by Derek R. Brookes.
- Thomas Reid on Society and Politics (2015). Edited by Edited by Knud Haakonssen and Paul Wood.
- Thomas Reid on Mathematics and Natural Philosophy (not yet published). Edited by Paul Wood.
- Thomas Reid and the University (not yet published). Edited by Alexander Broadie and Paul Wood.
An easy-to-learn and -use but extremely powerful scholarly tool. I highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to do serious work.
—Archiv für Geschichte der Philosophie