Marguerite Gardiner, Countess of Blessington. Detail: painting by Sir Thomas Lawrence, c. 1822
List of Contents
Silver Fork Novels, 1826-1841. General editor, Harriet Devine Jump. 6 vols. London: Pickering & Chatto, 2005.
- Vol. 1. Lister, Thomas Henry. Granby: A Novel (1826). Edited by Clare Bainbridge
- Vol. 2. Landon, Letitia. Romance and Reality (1831). Edited by Cynthia Lawford
- Vol. 3. Bulwer Lytton, Edward. Godolphin. A Novel (1833). Edited by Harriet Devine Jump
- Vol. 4. Marguerite, Countess of Blessington. The Victims of Society (1837). Edited by Ann R. Hawkins and Jeraldine R. Kraver
- Vol. 5. Bulwer Lytton, Rosina. Cheveley: a Man of Honour (1839). Edited by Marie Mulvey-Roberts
- Vol. 6. Gore, Catherine. Cecil, Or the Adventures of a Coxcomb (1841). Edited by Andrea Hibbard and Edward Copeland.
[InteLex] Past Masters databases, on the other hand, include the text of highly-respected, complete, scholarly editions and translations . . . appealing to a broad user spectrum, from casual readers and und ergraduates searching for an online version of a text to scholars performing high-level research.
—The Charleston Advisor
Reviewed by: Helene C. Williams
English Bibliographer for the Humanities