Helen Maria Williams. Stipple engraving, London: Dean and Munday, 1816. New York Public Library, The Carl H. Pforzheimer Collection of Shelley and His Circle
Chawton House Library: Women's Travel Writings
Bending, Stephen, and Stephen Bygrave, eds. Women's Travel Writings in Italy. Series editors, Stephen Bending and Stephen Bygrave. Volume editors: Donatella Badin, Julia Banister, Catherine Dille, Betty Hagglund and Annie Richardson. 9 vols. Part I, vols. 1-4. Part II, vols. 5-9. London: Pickering & Chatto, 2009-2010.
- Vols. 1-2. [Lady Anna Riggs Miller], Letters from Italy (1777)
- Vols. 3-4. Hester Lynch Piozzi, Observations and Reflections Made in the Course of a Journey through France, Italy and Germany (1789)
- Vol. 5. Maria Graham, Three Months Passed in the Mountains East of Rome (1820)
- Vols. 6-7. Lady Morgan, Italy (1821)
- Vols. 8-9. Harriet Morton, Protestant Vigils, or Evening Records of a Journey in Italy (1829)
_____. Women's Travel Writings in Revolutionary France. Edited by Stephen Bending and Stephen Bygrave. 7 vols. Part I, vols. 1-3. Part II, vols. 4-7. London: Pickering & Chatto, 2007-2008.
- Vols. 1-2. Helen Maria Williams, Letters Containing a Sketch of the Scenes which Passed in Various Departments of France during the Tyranny of Robespierre (1796)
- Vol. 3. Helen Maria Williams, A Tour in Switzerland (1798); Charlotte West, A Ten Years’ Residence in France, During the Severest Part of the Revolution . . . 1787 to 1797 (1821)
- Vol. 4. A Sketch of Modern France (1798), "By a Lady," though equally possibly by its putative editor, Christopher Lake Moody
- Vols. 5-7. Anne Plumptre, A Narrative of a Three Years’ Residence in France, 1802-1805 (1810)